Meatloaf is such an easy dish to pack for lunch the next day or freeze in single servings to make a quick meal for unexpected guests ~ enjoy!
2 tsp Coconut Oil, Butter, or Ghee
1 med Onion
1/2 C Frozen Bell Peppers (red, green, yellow)
1 C Cooked Wild Rice
1/2 C Heavy Cream
1 1/2 lbs Ground Beef
2 Farm Fresh Eggs
1 Medium Carrot
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Pepper
1 Tb Fennel Seed or Dill Weed (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat loaf pan with butter or ghee.
- In a pan, saute onion onion and peppers in oil until soft. Transfer to bowl and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine cooked wild rice and heavy cream. Soak 5 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the sauteed vegetables along with the rice and cream. Mix ingredients together with hands until well blended.
- Shape the meat into the loaf pan and bake 1 hour.
Part of the following blog parties: Totally Tasty Tuesdays, Anti-Procrastination Tuesday, Family Time Tuesday, Tasty Tuesday, Tuesday Talent Show, Fat Tuesday, Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, Traditional Tuesdays, Tuesday Confessional, Hunk of Meat Monday, Monday Mania, Melt in Your Mouth Monday