A list of natural remedies for the common cold
Getting sick is part of being human; my mom even suggests that getting sick helps our immune system. So I should have a fairly strong immune system by the end of this week. Along with this marshmallow tea, try some of these natural remedies before you resort to Nyquil!
- Bone Broth : helps with digestion, detoxifies the liver, heals wounds and promotes bone building.
- Cod Liver Oil : lots of vitamin A, D and K.
- Advantage Liquid Concentrate : a biologically active natural formula combining Grapefruit Seed Extract with Green Tea and Jasmine Tea that is anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.
- Arnica : a homeopathic pain relief.
- Echinacea (Tea or Capsule) : stimulates the immune system and when taken at first sign of a cold, reduces cold symptoms.
- Honey : adding to tea along with lemon soothes a sore throat.