New Years Post and Questions for Growth
I like how my friend Jennie at Making a Home and Family put it: what is more inspiring than a clean slate? That is how 2012 appears to me, a newly washed blackboard. Does that date me? They had white boards when I was going to school too.
My number one resolution for the year 2012 is to be a transceiver of life! Transmitting and receiving all of what life can mean with energy and intention.
What are your resolutions? (And don’t say what my hubbles said: I resolve to be more resolute!)
Questions to ask for your clean slate:
- What thoughts or beliefs belong to the old you?
- What is no longer serving you?
- Am I ready to let go?
- What accomplishments you want to see this time next year?
- What does it take to get there?
- What is going on in my life that is terrific and wonderful?
Affirmations, acknowledging positive growth & change in your life:
- I am not limited by statistics, medical opinions, time or authorities.
- All good is available to me, right here and right now.
- I accept with love all the experiences I have had in 2011 and look forward to all the experiences in 2012.