Grain-Free Bacon, Egg & Cheese Muffin Recipe
A delectable and nutritious breakfast muffin. Much better than any fast food restaurants “muffin” selection.
These muffins are made with real bacon, not some reproduced soy piece of plastic.
Bacon, Egg & Cheese Muffins
3 pastured Eggs
2 Tb Bacon drippings
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
3 TBS Coconut Flour
8 strips nitrate-free Bacon: pastured pigs not fed soy
1/2 cup (4 oz) Cheddar Cheese: grass-fed, raw cheese
Butter, lard or paper muffin inserts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Fry bacon in a pan until crispy. Then cut into little pieces.
- Mix eggs, bacon drippings and salt in a mixing bowl, then add coconut flour and keep mixing until there are no lumps.
- Add shredded cheese and bacon.
- Grease your muffin tin with butter or lard, or use paper inserts.
- Pour batter into muffin tin.
- Bake 15 minutes.
Original recipe from Cheeseslave; tweaks by me!